Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
What the....

No back story? Like well I hit a tree or a rock so that's why I checked.... No nothing? Oh well

Ya I'm in the same boat and yes I hit a tree well actually I rolled it bent it back and bent it again by hitting a tree.

I've been looking for some good replacements I could only find one and for the life of me I can't remember their name. there is a company on ebay that sells just the SS rods but for the $$$ ill buy some with ends also

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I agree baxter but it always seems week after you bend it back

as for my wheel it is bent as well i had to put it in a press to straiten the hub mounts
it got it running better but still has about an inch of wobble to it

·
Registered
184 Posts
when I bent my tie rod I oveled the wheel and bent it so bad that when I unbolted it 1 of the lug mounts was so far away I almost had to take the nut all the way off to get it to spin free

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What the....

No back story? Like well I hit a tree or a rock so that's why I checked.... No nothing? Oh well

Ya I'm in the same boat and yes I hit a tree well actually I rolled it bent it back and bent it again by hitting a tree.

I've been looking for some good replacements I could only find one and for the life of me I can't remember their name. there is a company on ebay that sells just the SS rods but for the $$$ ill buy some with ends also
im not sure how it happened i was just at a trail that had alot of jumps. i probably landed too hard or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts