Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here is my vote of the best picture...mustangGH-Greg I am amazed you werent hurt!

this is what Greg posted about the picture in the original thread:
well i screwed up this weekend im sure jeff will post it but i endo'd my 700 pretty hard in the mud trap this weekend and was pinned under it and my right arms all bruised up and sore along with my shoulder lol but itll be ok jeff has a gnarly pic he got at the track of me goin over just about to face plant the mud its hurt but its def funny lol and a lot of ppl thought i wasnt gona run the race and were tryin to send me to the pits lol .... but i said no get outa the way im goin to keep goin lol so i finished the race which was a few more laps lol they couldnt believe i finished it out lol

GREAT JOB FINISHING!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
734 Posts
So does the Guatemalan public!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
That looks fun. That mud looks like it is fresh out of a dairy barn LOL. Part of me is wondering how far he was doing a stoppie b4 the mud pit hehe.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hahhahahahahahhahahaha nice pic

he was probaly thinkin... hey i can see my bumped..

·
Registered
446 Posts
the only caption I can think of is "OW MY NUTS!" lol

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
And we the British public agree. :tup:
We are now speaking for ALL limeys? Can we all say... EGO. jk :crazy:

But, I have to say that's getting a mud facial the hard way... Next time you want that kinda facial... go to a spa, not the hospital. :nuts:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
It's definitely an impressive pic. I've forwarded it to some buddies, hope you don't mind, MustangGH.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
it is a new fave any one that does a kiss of death while racing is a bad a$$!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Bad ass pic by far. Glad you weren't hurt... but I have a confession.
I re-posted the pic in another forum under a "Caption this pic" thread. We've had some fun posting captions of pics I stol... err "borrowed" from their forum, they might have fun with a pic from our forum... Your pic has the honor of being the first.

roadkill
BTW - That pic is also my desktop wallpaper right now.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Pretty sure he rotated over the bars and landed flat on his back. Just his back was muddy.

·
Registered
146 Posts
ya i kinda rolled with it but the ole helmet is solid brown managed not to face plant but it mashed me into the ground enough it almost didnt matter lol i found a war wound on the plastic from it today its creased adn broke it along the edge where the black adn grey meet when it folded over to one side poor quad oh well times for colored plastic now yay :)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Epic pic!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Definitely high on the pucker-meter.

That brings back some flashbacks. Did something similar on the beach a couple summers ago. I hit a blind log with my right front tire while cruising along in 4th gear. The quad endoed two or three times, eventually landing on its wheels. Somewhere in the midst of the first endo I busted my ribs on the handlebars before face-planting in a heap in the wet sand. I ended up with a sprained neck, broken ribs, and quite a collection of bruises. The quad fared better, with only a bent subframe, and cracked pipe.

I'm glad I always wear a helmet and, needless to say, now I always wear a chest protector.

Glad to hear you're ok.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts