Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to subscribe to an ATV magazine to have some new reading material and keep up to date with everything. My question is.. what is the best ATV magazine to sign up with. The 3 that I'm debating between are... DirtWheels , ATVAction, or QUAD.

Please let me know what u guys think?? :confused:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Quad was the best, IMHO too bad they closed up shop!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When is QUAD magazines last copy coming out?? Or have they already stopped producing issues??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Quad's last mag already came, pretty pissed I think I had got 3 of them since I've subscribed. Dirtwheels is alright.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Yeah, QUAD was the best by far IMO. ATV Rider is pretty good. Dirt Wheels needs to completely revamp their magazine. Their format is old and tired. It pretty much sucks.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I used to get both Dirtwheels and atv action but I think it was called 3&4 wheel action. They were made by the publisher and many articles were duplicated. So I just got Dirtwheels (it had more pages). Then i got Quad . This magazine was one of the best and it took me longer than 10mins to reads. I just seem to flick though Dirtwheels for some reason. I was thinking of getting ATV Sport but I thought that they had also gone. If ATV Sport is still availible , I would like to know.
Hopefully Quad magazine will return when things get better.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just saw one at the store the other day with an xx on the cover, I skimmed the article and they said that they really liked it since they've ridden a bit more... I don't recall which mag it was, has anyone else seen it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts