Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a replacement for my Pro Armor Pro XC bumper. The right bracket weld has broken all by itself. I haven't hit a thing and it rattles/buzzes like crazy so I'm getting a new one. What bumper looks like the XC, but NOT a Pro Armor Chinese made POS?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Most of the GNCC-type bumpers resemble that one. I know there are several types out there like that. DG makes one for instance (I know some people here don't like DG either, but I haven't had any problems with them yet). You could also check out which one Wayne Matlock has...I think it's an IMS.

Personally, I really like my DG V-Pro but it isn't like the shape you want.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think anything would be better than the Pro Armor. I could not believe how thin the aluminum was when I bought it, but figured since it was a Pro Armor it would be high strength and high quality. SOOOOOOOOO not the case:eek:hno:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have an AC Racing Blackline bumper, which is similar to the Pro-Armor:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is the quality of the AC and thickness of the metal? It does look similar to the Pro Armor.

·
Registered
551 Posts
:tup:Nice ride 700 woodsrider!!! Been thinkin bout a bumper my self but torn between the ac and the dg gncc type but dont think i have seen one on our quad! But really like the ac u have!:D Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
ok i have had dg in the past and it took some abuse but i just got the gncc bumper and i put it on two weekes ago only been on the road with it and havve hit nothing so i would not recommend it im going to have to e-mail them because 2 of the three bolt tabs are broke off

·
Registered
375 Posts
How is the quality of the AC and thickness of the metal? It does look similar to the Pro Armor.
We've broke 2 of these bumpers. The plates vibrate and break off at the bolts too.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I'm looking for a replacement for my Pro Armor Pro XC bumper. The right bracket weld has broken all by itself. I haven't hit a thing and it rattles/buzzes like crazy so I'm getting a new one. What bumper looks like the XC, but NOT a Pro Armor Chinese made POS?
Would you mind sending me the pics of it? Someone at pro armor expressed some interest in more information on the fitment and quality issues that you all have been experiencing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
This from pro armor:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]QC is checking the fixture on the 700XX Nerf Bars as we speak, could you please ask anyone who is having problems to give us a call, our customers and making them happy is our number one priority, or would it be best if i got on that forum and said so myself? Thank you so much for bringing these to my attention so they can be addressed.[/FONT]
Guys please follow up with them and see if they can fix what you guys are describing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm hoping UM Racing will have stuff out for the XX by the time I get mine. I really like their products.

Put this on my 400EX

Their warehouse is here in Vegas, too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts