Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Any of the "Big 3" would be a good choice, I personally have a HMF slip-on and plan on makin it a full system I like it very much. As far as programmers go PCV w/autotune is the best, but the PC3 works just as good but is more cost effective, but it takes alittle more to "tune" than a Dobeck style programmer which is alot cheaper and works also and is more user friendly. And U could go with the EHS lid kit or do what I did and make ur own for alot less MOOLAH! But U could not run a lid if ur ridin conditions will allow, mine dont so I had to do something different coouldnt see myself spendin that much on an airbox lid so I improvised. Hope this helps and these r just my thoughts.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm not sure if they are available yet but Alba is coming out with an exhaust system with some very impressive numbers.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm runnin the fmf factory 4.1 with powerbomb header, uni foam filter with ehs lid and pciii. I love it.

As mentioned already alba is developing a full exhaust system for use with the pcv and they have posted a dyno sheet showing a 9hp gain over stock... Which is impressive. Not to mention the have engine kits available.

But I love my fmf setup for the time being... The alba kit is super tempting tho...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I really like my dmc afterburner exhaust. i have the fmf programer but would go with the powercomander III if i was to do it again.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I have the 2Bros which is really nice but found out this weekend that it's pretty loud so this winter I'm going to try and find an exhaust mechanic so I can install my old Supertrapp exhaust which performs as good as the other brands but can be adjusted for the sound, basically I need a mid pipe. Now if the ALBA system is as good as they say then I might buy their system

·
Registered
375 Posts
That was what I thought about my Two Brothers as well. I'm very happy with my Yoshimura as a result.

The stock muffler with the baffle out sounds like poo.
It's loud but it could be louder. My neighbours love it.lol

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nah! we have too many parks around here that monitors the sound level and we also have neighbors that will complain if the sound to loud and I do not want them to have an excuse to close our trail area which we already have so few of them. This reminds me too much of California...too many liberals :D

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Bastards! I will email them as well. They always responded fairly quickly to me.
Cool. If you can get a hardware package I'll pay you for it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
HMF for me!!!!! Hey Scuzz what about that CD for the PCIII?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thats great Scuzz no problems! :tup:Its RUNNIN LIKE A BAT OUT OF HEYDEE'S:yay: lovin it gonna up grade to FULL EXHAUST now so will be needin new maps later!!!!!! (HINT HINT, BO) LOL.:rock:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
+1 on the Yosh!

Might have someone make a header for me though soon!

If you want the yosh a little bit louder - you can always pull the baffle out of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.