Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if you guys knew of any good places to buy pistons, cams, gasket sets, et cetera. Gonna stat buying the stuff I need for the 426 kit I'm going to put into my 400EX. I'm going to check around town but I'm almost positive it'll be cheaper to order from somewhere else. I've already found a few things on eBay but I'd rather order from one place, not a bunch of different sellers.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Try Alba for parts, tell Nate you are from the club and see what he can work out for you. I would stay away from their port work and labor charges though.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i just did one, you can get the complete kit off of ebay cheap with new cylinder, i would stick to ebay for parts for that build if you want to save money,

stage 2 hotcam, 426big bore,kehine CR flat carb, and im in the total cost of the bike less than $1600 including the purchase of the bike,and aftermarket fairings.and it runs its poo-tang off, and is also not cold natured at all, went outside in 45 degree weather, pumped the throttle once, hit the start button and walked off and it idles until you want to ride it.carb doesnt even have a choke,

i buy alot off of ebay,and only had 1 problem out of 500ish purchases, just check feedback first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts