Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have been hanging out with this dirtbike girl from ohio. so she invited me over yesterday to do some riding, i though ok no biggie. so i loaded up and off i went.

after 4 miles of main road riding, we finnly hit the trail. it was a dirt trail with bumpy concreat ridges ( not sharp ) sticking up all over so right off the bat it would have been an awsome way to test the stearing stabalizer and the fox float evol shocks. after a mile or so of the bumpy concreat. the dirt trail which seems to be taken care of cause its about 15 feet wide with not a stick on it, turned into rolling woops for the next 12 miles.

the woops had little water puddles in the bottems of them so when you would hit a woop you would splash your self and then hit the next woop and so on and so on for 12 miles. it was such fun all i got done was to laugh in my helmet, i laughed so hard i almost went over the bars.

as i was riding i noticed more and more just how stiff the xx suspention really is, if the woop was not hit just ride the quad really seamed to jar me or buck me. the trail then opend into a small mx track and i got to really launch my xx and that was vary awsome too.

to make a long story short, on the way back she burried her dirt bike in mud and i burried my xx as well ( need new rear tires if iam gonna mud ) so we are 30 miles from her house ya i ened up waiting by this swamp for her and her dad to come back 3 hrs later and one confrontation from a nutty ratcoon i made it out and back to her place only to find her mom accidently locked my keys in my truck... 2 hrs later and AAA came and saved me and i rolled home at 2am instead of 8pm.....

Ohio seems to be the must ATV/dirtbike friendly state i have ever came acrost...... and i really hope i can make that ride again soon with extended arms and shocks or atleast a damper.

hawk

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking that same thing, i need a gopro..... my question is... how does it handle water and mud.... seems i have been getting pretty soaked and muddy..... and i did find pix of my quad on the truck with the mud all over it.. seems caroline ( dirtbike girl ) took some pix while i was changing.... ill get them up soon

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
i was thinking that same thing, i need a gopro..... my question is... how does it handle water and mud.... seems i have been getting pretty soaked and muddy..... and i did find pix of my quad on the truck with the mud all over it.. seems caroline ( dirtbike girl ) took some pix while i was changing.... ill get them up soon

it is inclosed in a case so it can go under water (trying this in nov in aruba) its a lil more $$ than some but worth it...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.