Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 700xx with just a 13t sprocket, no other performance mods. What would be the best paddle tire for some dune riding? I also have 10x7 ITP T9 Pro Series rims. Just wanted some opinions on tires.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Skat Trak Haulers

·
Registered
190 Posts
I run a skat trak 8 paddle extreme on a 10 inch rim... I also run a skat trak mohawk in the front... I also am stick with a 13 tooth. ive rode some 700s that run a v paddle like a sand star with performance mods and im still pullin on them just simply better traction..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The best are the skat trac. They aren't cheap but they are badass! I have the sand stars and they are good but when I can afford it I'm switching

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I bought the Ams aerospeed. They were the cheapest of he bunch. I'll let you know how they work out after this weekend.
I bought a set of these for my tri z $150 for rims and tires from rocky mountain they worked very well for the money but sill no comparison to my haulers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking into getting some Haulers. Do you need a done up machine for the 10 paddle? My machine just has big 3 and K&N with a stock sprocket. Willing go to a smaller sprocket if that would make a difference in the sand. Looks like you can get 7, 8 or 10 paddle. What would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I would think an 8 paddle would be good for you

·
Registered
190 Posts
I run a 8 paddles extreme and all I have done is a 13tooth... but mine are pretty low profile.
I have haulers and I have extremes... both skat trak.. I run an 8 paddle hauler on a fairly stock 400ex.. I got the extremes for my 700 and theyre perfect.. imo.. u could prolly run a 10 paddle hauler if u wanted to... hauler is a shorter and not as deep of a scoop...hope that helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.