Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching up the wazoo as far as best full exhaust, programmer, air filter, rims and tires. So far I have been leaning towards an all FMF system (but not neglecting the DMC) and looking at the ITP Mudlites for tires. Rims still looking. Anyone got some ideas? I just got past the break in stage and the "initiation" process from all my buds 4x4 Quads for keep up in the mud. Still no match for my outside the pits tho... haha. Any insight anyone?

·
Registered
667 Posts
EHS-Barker by far, i run hiper rims

·
Registered
667 Posts
any questions ask Nash he rode the EHS700xx on sunday, his head was spinning! also blew the doors off an fmf banshee on a hill climb!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I was looking at the EHS-barker and hiper rims.. Noticed you had em linked when I was looking at the forums... What gains did you notice from stock?

·
Registered
667 Posts
BIG! the dyno sheets are posted here on the forum, Eric will answer any and all questions you have, his customer service speaks for itself. There are alot of members who have the EHS set up and love it. 910-997-2345 I promice you will not be disappointed. My bike is very fast, EHS did alot of custom engine work, cam, piston, port work, valves, intake, ect... He will do whatever you want to do, how fast do you want to go?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm a Buccaneers fan! McCoy at #3!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha... Sorry to hear your luck!!! Great QB tho, needs a little more pocket protection know what I mean... Haha... I'm not really looking to go all that fast... I just traded in my 07 Yamaha R1... I know yamaha right... But I traded it for the 700... speeds just a number for me, looking more for performance and bang for the buck. I mean if I am gonna pay for a set-up do it right the first time around.

·
Registered
667 Posts
McCoy the DL from Nabraska!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
EHS-Barker by far, i run hiper rims
the ehs kit donsnt have a high flow air filter just the cap. the alba big3 kit dose...:hey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts