Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, im plannin on gettin a slip on, a EHS lid, and a pcIII, but, what slip on is the best? i am looking for something that will sound nice but give good HP and also hold up well, i dont want to spend $400 ever summer because the pipes fall apart. currently looking at a FMF 4.1 or a Yosh..

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Yoshi RS2 and IMO is the best one out there. Quality is second to none, sounds awesome and gives a very nice HP increase when you do the filter, lid and PC3.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I like my Yoshi too!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Performance wise I don't know of a bad exhaust. In the end its just a piece of pipe there are no mecanical or moving parts and no baffles so if you think about it as long as it's not all bungged up like the stocky you cant really go wrong.......I think Yosh are overpriced and they look great but I dont see any quality advantage with them.

If a slip-on is all you are ever going to get then get something resonably made and cheap. HMF or wait for the Alba.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I like my HMF.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the two brothers slip on and like it a lot. It's a little loud and was a pain to install and get the bolts to line up correctly, but once it's installed it performs excellent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts