Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well! Went riding this morning on a local trail and everything was going fine until some old lady decided to be on the left of the trail and did not move fast enough so I had to slam on the brakes and the bike slid under me since I was on a wet bridge and next thing I know, I'm down for the count (glad that I wear my helmet this morning)

Now I've some new scars and bruise lower left ribs, Thank you B****

All she could say, I'm sorry but I try to move......yeah! right!!!

Had to take the bike in since my front brake was stiff.

I was only going about 15 mph. The bridge was the biggest issue (wet wood)

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Man everyone that we ride with is getting hurt this week. Glad your okay Joe, Mike (WalknTarget) get really messed up riding Treverton. He has a broken rib and blacked out . He said his used/new Polaris Sportsman is totalled! He just bought it this year.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wouldn't let it pass her, lol! Seems like the ribs are going to be ok, will know for sure tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Dan, was he trying to climb one of those steep hills? Couldn't let go of the bike or did it roll over him. That sucks!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I heard you was racing the old lady and she had the lead so you ditched the bike to forfeit lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dan, was he trying to climb one of those steep hills? Couldn't let go of the bike or did it roll over him. That sucks!!
I believe he was trying a pretty big hill and it did roll over on him. He hasn't posted much but he is taking pain killers and spent a long time in the er apparently. He said he blacked out and doesn't remember much and only has 1 picture from his cell phone. Other than that I don't know much and I would be purely speculating at this point.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I chatted with him earlier said:

I stayed with Ken and Walt and decided to ride to the higher ledge of the hill and take their pic. It was a 15% grade and I was clearly on a trail over thre, only 50 yards away, and all of a sudden the ground just fell out from under me and I went right into this cut that crested the coal hill.

said the quad went down the front of the hill almost hit a guy on a dirtbike on his way up...seems to be doing good just on some pills for the busted rib and back :(

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe he was trying a pretty big hill and it did roll over on him. He hasn't posted much but he is taking pain killers and spent a long time in the er apparently. He said he blacked out and doesn't remember much and only has 1 picture from his cell phone. Other than that I don't know much and I would be purely speculating at this point.
Who crashed?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I heard you was racing the old lady and she had the lead so you ditched the bike to forfeit lol
:haha::haha:

Hope you are OK Joe, geuss you'll be wearing the "Ninja Turtle" outfit next time.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah! Next time I might just hit but she was older and fatter than me so I would have still crash and she would have been on top of me so I'm glad what I did even though I got bruise of it but still kept riding, ended doing 31 miles that day. Just had to watch the old left side of me. We were on a bridge and basically that's what really cause the downfall.

You got to watch those hills, especially those coal hills, there are not that sturdy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.