Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ridden the XX a 150 miles and now I want more power. For those of you that bought the big 3, from the EHS website graphs: hp increase went from 40 to 48 hp. Is that for real? 20% increase for real? Just want to know if my facts are straight. The big 3 package is expensive and I want to know if it is worth it.:thanks:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
The big 3 is a great upgrade over stock...All upgrades are expensive so just decided what's important to you and were you want your xx to be and start getting mods done alittle at a time as money allows.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I'm not misreading the dyno graph, the big 3 is a legitimate 20% hp increase? btw I have the sway bar already;)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yea big3 makes a massive difference. You'll be shocked how much quicker it is.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well that's what I have read searching. I just want to make sure that's what I want before I spend the dough. Sorry I posted a new thread. I guess I have a feeling that it does not add 20% more hp. That's a lot for a FI bike. bah;)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
well that's what I have read searching. I just want to make sure that's what I want before I spend the dough. Sorry I posted a new thread. I guess I have a feeling that it does not add 20% more hp. That's a lot for a FI bike. bah;)
My xx only made 44hp with the big 3 (not the EHS big 3) and it felt like a whole new quad. Not all XX's are FI :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Hey guys,

I ridden the XX a 150 miles and now I want more power. For those of you that bought the big 3, from the EHS website graphs: hp increase went from 40 to 48 hp. Is that for real? 20% increase for real? Just want to know if my facts are straight. The big 3 package is expensive and I want to know if it is worth it.:thanks:
1. Yes, it's worth it.
2. Eric at EHS is a great guy to work with.
3. Tuck in a UNI filter... or K&N
4. Hold on to your cookies.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
1. Yes, it's worth it.
2. Eric at EHS is a great guy to work with.
3. Tuck in a UNI filter... or K&N
4. Hold on to your cookies.

roadkill
:funny: lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
big 3

I have curtis x6 exhaust+ pcv+uni+lcd200unit, the diference is really big , i ride whit about other 20 friends(7raptor, 5 xx,and 450s) and in our drag races only 2 friends are close 2 raptors 700 whit same configuration (curtis pcv uni) are close from 0 to 4gear when i put 5gear bye bye yamaha jeje when testing top speed this weekend at full speed lcd200 unit was in 7600 rpm and i have all stocks sprokets .

·
Registered
114 Posts
13 tooth sprocket is nice as well...loose a couple of mph off the top, but does a nice job of shortening the gap on the gear ratios...a must for woods ridin

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
can't wait to wear the stockers out, then I will have a reason to buy new ones!
I have video of me racing Raptors from 660R to built 700R.
I'm fastfirstgen on youtube...
XX with programmer, exhaust tip and intake vs XX big 3
660R vs Stock XX
700R big 3 vs XX big 3
Built 700R vs XX big 3
I win every race except the Built Rappy, hes a fast one! We might be able to take him out with Crash21's built 700xx.:hey:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts