Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Try dodging a tree as big as this one. Yes, you can drive through it... But my truck was too big so I cheated and took the pic after I backed up to it....
Northern California redwoods.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That particular tree is in Legget, CA.... You gotta know that the sign has been altered... (by me), to say what I wanted it to say.

When I go up north to visit my friend and ride, I like to stop there. Nice place to take a break, eat and relax.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I went to see the Redwoods with my family , when I was younger and pictures don't justify how big the buggers are !
We also went to Vegas and my sister (aged 9) won $20 or should I say my mother won $20 . That's what we told security. :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I didn't know Chevy made a truck too big that it couldn't fit in the tree :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
wow thats cool

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's fake. the original tree that they cut threw only fitted a model T through it .
Not exactly... A smaller car such as a Toyota or Honda will fit through it just fine... Lots of people drive through the tree every day... in all kinds of cars. You just can't fit a truck or something like a minivan through.

roadkill

Hey Baxter, Get to California some day and I'll show you some big redwoods.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Perhaps if you drop your tire pressure to 5psi and bring your side mirrors in then you might fit but then you would need a compressor to recharge your tires.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
....or he just needs to go through it really fast.
lmao! Let's see how many parts he can break-off before getting jam,lol!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
....or he just needs to go through it really fast.
OR... When you come out this way, we can try that with YOUR truck. But, let me get my camera out first. :haha:

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
been there done that and who let you come this far north roadkill??:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I bet you would love to show him a REAL redwood ay roadkill? LMAO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts