Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a big gun evo R exhaust. $414 bucks plus 10% off on ebay. thinking wow i got a great deal. Well were the header and muffler connect there both the same size. Am i missing something here or is this messed up? I am lost. and feeling stupid thinking saving a $100 over the barker system was smart.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I would guess that either you got a slip on with a head pipe or they forgot to swell the mid-pipe. Has the mid-pipe connection been swelled at all? Does the mid-pipe fit your stock head pipe?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the mid pipe has a reduced size on were it connects to header no swell.the header is swelled on the end. if it wasent swelled it prob fit fine. i will pull my stock exhaust off tommorrow and compare. just upsetting thinking it was a gona be easy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent it back to big gun. there gona fix it or send a new one. So wont be riding this weekend with all my new stuff.

·
Registered
157 Posts
There is a used FMF system on ebay for 300 shipped

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the big gun brand new for $414 plus another 10% off. $372.00 to my door. kinda hard to beat for a complete new exhaust. Some one just didnt swell the mid pipe properly but there taking care of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.