Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one on my quad, and this is a spare system. I'm sure someone can find more use from it, rather than it sitting in my garage. Comes complete with can, mid-pipe, header, and springs. It's in great shape; the only thing I would say that is wrong with it, is that the sticker is starting to peel off. However, I can get a new one...$350 shipped... Any questions, PM me... Pictures upon request.

*****NOTE*****
Before you start getting PM's from phucknutz, this IS NOT the exhaust I bought from him!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
I believe so in *spite* of all the offtopic stuff that I brought.

:)
:eek:hno: and you call yourself a moderator. Aren't you supposed to be keeping people ontopic :lmao: You know I'm only kidding.

I'm interested in this exhaust to ditch the slip-on and go to the full system but I'm wondering if I will need a power commander. Of course the power commander is the best choice but I wonder if I could set the ol' juice box up to run the full system decently.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Any programmer will work with any exhaust... its a matter of fine tuning to get the most out of it... I have an Alba programmer on it right now...
Yeah, the part that I question is that the juicebox I believe can only change the fuel intake to +-10% and with the extra air flow of a full system I'm wondering if I can add enough fuel at all levels. How adjustable is the alba? I could always end up upgrading to a power commander or juice box pro and keep my TBR exhaust until then.

Do you have any pics of the exhaust for me? How badly are the stickers peeling?

Ugh... Decisions decisions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.