Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our web site is up and running. It is a work in progress so please check back often. Thanks David

www.bigkidzracing.com

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
its very cool to see things like this develop.... just proves how great the 700xx is :)
its a great start! from talking to you it will be extreme soon...full of information!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sorry everyone but I will be taking the website down till it is finished. I wasn't aware we were publishing it!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pulled the trigger too soon, putting a little more info on it and then it will be back up

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a lot more to add and about 100 more pics. I want to be able show how the transformation from a regular riding quad to a race quad took place and show who we used and when we added each item so we can show the growth of these awesome machines.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sorry for the delay. It is back up and running

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
DAM CHUCK! You changed the layout ,colors, pictures and text all in one day!

It looks really good easy on the eyes and flows nicely. Can you add your videos to it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
We will post videos soon but we have a rights issue with onthetrailtv.com until the show airs. After that we can post all of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.