Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to install the big three in a few mins. I Couldn't get in touch with Eric today. Is the EHS fuel controller already tuned for the EHS air box lid and the barker exhaust? Or after I plug it in and ground it do I need to tune it? Thanks,

·
Registered
821 Posts
Read the directions. Once powered on they tell you the settings to put everything on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no directions....I'll go look again. I was hoping it was plug and poof it was already tuned. I think I saw the directions when I was searching for the original answer to my question

if anyone thinks differently, please chime in,

Thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
It will be programmed for your set up. If you don't have the directions let me know and I can email them to you. They should have come in the package with the fuel controller.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So all I have to do is plug it in then because "IT IS" setup already and make sure it is grounded?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Mine came already programmed for the barker pipe uni filter and lid kit. Ran like a champ and I never touched the fuel controller.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool cool. Thanks guys, I have two days to get it up and running right, leaving friday for Durhamtown Plantation!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Mine came already set as well just plugged it in and away I went.

·
Registered
367 Posts
http://www.ehsracing.com/install_instructions/efi/trx_700xx_efi.pdf

There is the instructions.

It should be programmed but very easy to test.

Once plugged in start the bike. Move yourself to the controller.

First make sure its green scrolling LeD's for correct installation.

Second, you will see 3 buttons. - MODE +

Pressing mode 6 times will scroll trhough the 6 modes...obviously...

Mode 1 = Led's 3 and 4 blinking ( 3 and 4 = 3.5 )
Mode 2 = 3 and 4 blinking
Mode 3 = 3 Blinking
Mode 4 = 3 and 4 blinking
Mode 5 = 3 blinking
Mode 6 = 3 blinking.

So the settings = 3.5/3.5/3/3.5/3/3

I was actually still running kind of rich on those settings so I lowered it to 3/3/2.5/3.5/3/3 just lowered -.5 on the first 3 modes. Seemed to work like a charm for me.

Hope that helped.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Do I use any of the stock hardware when hanging the exhaust bracket? Is there no spacer....seems like this might rattle..... EDIT Its tight and it looks GOOD.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tag, thinking about getting EHS big 3

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got everything mounted last night. The only annoying part was trying to keep the mounting clamp on the muffler from scratching the pipe. Tightened the exhaust this morning. Didn't start it up yet because my air filter is drying because I took it off and cleaned it.

Have to work tonight, so I won't be able to get to it until the morning. Thanks for the response fellas.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
You're gona enjoy it man get ready for some new back tires

1 - 20 of 21 Posts