Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so webb cam, kw springs and arms, and a port job would be better than a BB kit

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
so webb cam, kw springs and arms, and a port job would be better than a BB kit
Your signature says "polished", What exactly was done to it?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My ex-girl friends dad was a major adrl drag racer and he is good friends with the guy that designs sonny's drag engines. i had left my xx over there one weekend and when i went to pick it up he told me he polished the exhaust port and one side of the TB... he did something because it ran totally different after that.... needless to say he wouldnt tell me what he did! so i just put polished head...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea cause i bought a head gasket and rtv silocone

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
explain what you mean by "stock valve port"

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
really aint 100% positive.... i have been wanting to send it off to bo white and let him work his stuff

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i always recommend stock bore first...

we run a +2mm intake and +1mm exhaust on the xx along with porting to match....
Stock valve porting on the xx is a waste of money IMO due to the very small OEM valve size....
What mods would you recommend to make the engine better but stick with stock valves ?
I ask because posting (plus customs charges) a head to and from the US gets expensive and alot of downtine.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
What mods would you recommend to make the engine better but stick with stock valves ?
I ask because posting (plus customs charges) a head to and from the US gets expensive and alot of downtine.
piston, hc3, +3mm bored tb, clutch upgrade,,, no gonna make a ton of power without going bigger on the head/ valves/cam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts