Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding for my birthday this year for a couple days. Took a few pics the night before as the sun was awesome lightning.

Wow, ok, so now that i've gone through my pictures and only saw 3 that I liked enough to post, I will remember to take more pics next time!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Nice pics. Where do you go riding? and where are you in north texas? Im from the houston area but am always looking for new places to ride. (dont mean to hijack your thread, you can PM me if you want)

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Quad looks spotless except for the tires? And 2nd pic looks like the 700 is blocking the sunset, lol. nice pics.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pics. Where do you go riding? and where are you in north texas? Im from the houston area but am always looking for new places to ride. (dont mean to hijack your thread, you can PM me if you want)
This trip was to http://www.redrivermotorcycletrails.com you should come up next time we stay out there for a weekend or something. It's 2800 acres that we're in the process of mapping. One of my favorite spots with in 300 miles of Dallas so far.

Quad looks spotless except for the tires? And 2nd pic looks like the 700 is blocking the sunset, lol. nice pics.
Sun was already down. It's supposed to look like a shadow, i forget the technical name of that type of picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.