·
Registered
21 Posts
ITP makes a black rim for their entire product line on their website

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try the major online stores or you could try www.powermotorsports.com
They sell using amazon, but they are @ $25.00 cheaper than the others. They are also on ebay. Good luck

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know of two options you can go with and i can sell you what you need to do either set up.

1st wheel adapters that take the rear bolt pattern down to the standard honda sport pattern and buy any 10" rear rim you want

2nd rear hubs that have the bolt pattern already and same deal with the rims

the wheel adapters will make the quad alittle wider and much more stable total width will be about 54" with the adapters and with the hubs the quad will be about 52" wide

contact me at 513-752-0088 if your interested i can get you the rims and tires also my name is Shayne just ask for me if you you call

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Id say go with the spacers if you plan to put your street tires on the bike. That way you can run any rim you want then switch back to the knobies for your off days. Unless the extra width is a major factor with on road driving? I don't know we can't ride the roads in TN or most of the U.S. Btw I'm jealous of all of you riding everyday to work! Side note anybody know why we can't?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Id say go with the spacers if you plan to put your street tires on the bike. That way you can run any rim you want then switch back to the knobies for your off days. Unless the extra width is a major factor with on road driving? I don't know we can't ride the roads in TN or most of the U.S. Btw I'm jealous of all of you riding everyday to work! Side note anybody know why we can't?
One of the main reasons is that atvs are titled as off-road, another issue is the fact of posi rear-ends, and sense they can't be classified as a motorcycle, trike, or a car

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dude, I just saw black itp rims on ebay. I almost bought them by accident instead of the polished ones

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't remember off hand and I can't get on ebay at work. I think I searched :itp rims 10x7 4/144 and received the results where I almost bought the black ones. The only designation in the auction description was a B after the product code. Sorry I could'nt help more. I'll look later after work and some zombie killing on black ops. Probably around 4am.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Omfsuperlite bolt in center hub beadlocks

HEY CHECK THESE OUT! I WAS SICK OF THE CRAPPY 11 RIM TIRE SIZES. OMF MAKES THESE OFFSET 10IN RIMS FOR THE 700XX THEY MAKE UR REAR END WIDER AND ARE THE SICKEST RIMS IVE EVER SEEN, YOU CAN BUY NEW CENTER HUB PLATES WITH ANY BOLD PATTERN. I HAD THESE RIMS CUSTOM HARD BLACK ANODIZED BUT THEY OFFER BLACK POWDERCOAT. THE WHOLE SET FINISHED WITH THE MUDCOVERS (NOT IN PIC) COST ME LIKE $1300 GOODLUCK

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts