Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals ,
looking around for a good set of nerf bars with alloy heelguards (not nets) in black anodised colour ?
anyone able to suggest a good supplier ??
:confused:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found 'em

AC Racings Blackline Pro Pegs are close to what Im after except the anodising ....lol....thats me sold Id say:xx:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Either go for the AC MX nerfs or Pro Armor Fat pegs, You will be able to ride with them longer as they don't mount to the lower engine mount bracket. I know that the Pro Armors mount to the bottom a-arm and the picture on the AC shows something similar. Can't verify this as I have not seen a picture of AC's fitted.

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
So I thought I would update this... I talked with Rob from Houser Racing and he mentioned that there was a review done from someone running these on a Raptor forum - I found the forum and the link is below if anyone is interested. Rob also mentioned that they should be in production for the XX in the next week or so...

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72317

Some really great review IMO

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have the Pro Armor Fat pegs, this isn't the only machine I have had them on, and I like them a lot. They are very durable and a great fit for my feet (I wear 13s).

·
Registered
115 Posts
dg makes a set too, had a set on my yfz id like to get the same on the xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Look on Amazon's site for an open box of Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs, I picked up mine for 187, they were an open box and looked brand new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts