Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used once only for a few miles.. Black in color, with gas cap. Uses stock petcock and hardware... Will be switching to dry break.... Retails for 275... how's $225 shipped?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Now you sell it, I just installed my black tank last week...... :steamed:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you need to mod you plastics in any way to use this? Got any pix?
All you have to do is cut a tiny tab between the handlebars and reverse lever... nothing major; I think I still have the installation instructions and can provide them..... I'll try to get some pix up soon... oh by the way, I can text those, as I don't have a camera to upload pictures at the moment...

·
Registered
103 Posts
if you are willing to ship it to the united kingdom for that price i will take it

·
Registered
788 Posts
How much longer does this over sized tank allow you to ride? I believe it is a 4.8gallon tank but how many hours? Is there a larger reserve than stock tank?

·
Registered
96 Posts
At least a price is posted to work from. He did say hed listen to offers. This post is better then the other 100 + with out prices. Takes days to get a starting price from those parts.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much longer does this over sized tank allow you to ride? I believe it is a 4.8gallon tank but how many hours? Is there a larger reserve than stock tank?
As far as hours, it really depends how you ride... not too sure on a number, however a buddy of mine rode for about 80 miles at a pretty decent speed, and still had roughly half a tank at the end of the ride. This tank in particular still has gas in it... haven't ran it much to lnow for myself... I will double check about the reserve for you

·
Registered
574 Posts
I don't know about hours but I just installed one of these. I checked the reserve capacity and it is 1.6 gallons vs the .9 stock.

Here is what it looks like installed.
Here> http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1109&page=5

Thread on the subject
Here> http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1109

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks like if you never changed the tank... I had an issue with it at first, but that was because I wasn't latching the seat right... but figured it out, and fits perfect..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
why do you guys always sell the stuff i want around a holidays when i dont have money damn you!lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts