Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find some black rear rims 10x7? Can't seem to find the DWT pro series or the ITP t9's anywhere in black. Do they make them?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I tried everywhere to find them as well so I bought some aluminum ITPs and am getting them powder coated

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I can't help but notice your speech patterns are pretty similar to Jenny, our new member that is obviously a spammer. Weird. And then, surprise, surprise, you're posting a link.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't help but notice your speech patterns are pretty similar to Jenny, our new member that is obviously a spammer. Weird. And then, surprise, surprise, you're posting a link.
Yeah, I get alot of those responses to craigslist ads, everytime I find someone that can't type, I don't respond. clicked on it anyway, immeadiately brought up my companies spam blocker, idiots!

I have idea good you for--------:birds:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I can't see who/ what you guys are talking about so the report to admin must have worked....anyone get those offers to purchase something you're selling on craigslist and they say they are the personal assistant of some African Royalty who has commissioned them to coordinate the purchase of your atv? Just ship it in advance and they will pay you a large sum of money on top of what the item costs...yeah I hate that stuff too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................................................any info on the actual subject???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.