Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy paddles and rims. I would like black and can't locate black rear rims. I see black front rims. Anyone know where i can get these? I checked Rocky Mountain ATV, ITP, and Douglas.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you can get black ones from hiper racing but they will have to be custom made up to your application and they are black carbon fiber or you can get dwt or itp and have them powder coated black, i wouldnt waste my time on black unless i rode sand only, if you ride trails they will be the first to get scratched up and chipped up, dinged up ect,they wont stay lookin good for long anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. Yes only for sand. Didn't want to pay much extra to have black. I would have to purchase them seperately and powder coat them and then pay to have tires mounted. I just want a cheap black set with paddles already mounted.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you may be able to find some itps in black already but they will make your rear way too wide because they wont be the right offset, if all you ride is sand wider wouldnt hurt but youd need to widen the front to match rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts