Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding these trails for a number of years and it sounds like there are a number of you that have also experienced this fantastic trail system. We have always made Memorial weekend our official season opener for riding. The one thing that would make it better would be a bunch of 700XX's instead of just 2.

We always camp at Crawford Hills ATV park. The trail system runs right through the center so there is no trailering of your atv's to ride. You just set up shop and ride from your campsite. This sure is nice after a long days ride to be able to roll up to your campsite, move from your quad directly to your lawn chair, and crack a cold one!

A group of us have already planned the follwing days and it is set in stone, we will be there. May 25, Wednesday through May 29/30. Leaving Sunday or Monday depending on how beat up we feel.

I know this is pretty early but I wanted to throw out this group invite for a bunch of us to get together, do some riding, shoot the Sh*t, have a few beers and just meet some other XXr's.

Give me a shout with any questions or ideas but lets get together. If your in let me know and I will keep a running list and post every once in a while.

It sure would be nice to take all those 700XX's and surround that Raptor that I always have to ride with!

:xx:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We plan on getting their sometime mid Wednesday morning so we would see you there. Memorial weekend wedding, hmmm. That reminds me of a good riding buddy of mine that got married many Memorial weekends ago.

1. I had to stand up in the wedding and miss the season opener.

2. Needless to say he spends his Memorial weekends these day celebrating their marital bliss and not riding.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, It just messes everbody elses vacation plans up!

Anyways, we are camping at Crawford Hills atv park. It is right on HWY 54 just outside of BRF. We could meet anywhere though. As we get closer we can get a firm game plan. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
If I'm better and can get off of work I'm in. If I remember it is comfort inn. I love the 24 hour pool and hot tub after a long day of riding. As it gets closer I will know more about my situation but I would love to

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
If not then definately at some point this year. I love opening the XX up there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Crawford hills huh? Stayed there last Memorial Day, was riding a doggy sportsman 500, but I got a 700 this spring, went to Oconto last weekend, man what a blast. But I plan on being there sunday into monday, so if ya'll still gonna be there I am planning on being there then.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are arriving on Wednesday the 25th and usually leave sometime Sunday. That gives us a day to recoup (Monday) before heading back to the grind! We always camp right next to the bridge, stop over Sunday and say hi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.