Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not very exciting video but I wanted to show how fast we rode this weekend. We were able to keep 5th gear pinned through a lot of the trails. The L8ton sway was awesome! Even though my friends raptor is fully built he said if he let me get ahead he couldn't catch up, haha. He road my XX and said it feels like it never tops out and rides smooth like a cadillac. He liked how through beat up trails the XX would soak up the bumps and keep pulling where his raptor would toss him around. Really good time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiMk8_5Qa8s

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
OOOH so you are fastfirstgen! I've seen your vid.'s man and they're cool. I'll check it out. I am tryin to make some video's of my own but having trouble editing them? Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOOH so you are fastfirstgen! I've seen your vid.'s man and they're cool. I'll check it out. I am tryin to make some video's of my own but having trouble editing them? Any suggestions?
I just use the windows movie maker that came with my computer. I try to be somewhat creative with the program but there is a lot more that can be done with it. Just spend some time with whatever program you use and you'll figure stuff out. Take time trying different music, transitions and effects. If you dont like something just take it out and try something else. Good luck, can't wait to see the vids!!!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
i have a pc with movie maker also. My problem is i have a gopro hd and it is in mpeg4 format. Movie maker doesnt recognize this format. When i try to import my video it says video not found? I've tried converting it to wmv format but it still doesn't work? Whenever i get this issue resolved i will have a bunch of video's to post.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great video and music, those trails looks like you can go pretty fast but still need to worry about the side trails...are those old fire roads.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome, I was there the weekend before. It was the first time I ever went to the Jackson county trails. I like how they are trails and not just firelanes like Clark county. Also the whoops aren't so bad on the XX. My wife was hating it on her 250ex though. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It reminds me of snowmobiling in the summer! Stop at the bars and talk shit to other riders, go out and drag race. My friend beat a suzuki 450r by 5 lengths with his raptor. The suzuki had exhaust and the Rappy is built. The guy thought he was fast till my friend's raptor put a hurtin' on him. LOL. He came back with his eyes bugging out of his head telling his friend's "man, that raptor is fast!" LOL, it was good stuff. I caught the very end of the race on video but it isn't any good. :0(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts