Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will opefully be dyno tuning my 700XX this weekend. I'm not sure what kind of numbers to expect. But since I will be making this new found power, I decided to dress her up a bit before the big day... Powdercoated hand controls, upper motor mounts, reservoir cover, and now my TwoBros canister. Let me know what you think. Power wise. My mods are in my sig. Oh yeah, I ordered the complete EHS Lid kit too. Should be here for the weekend.

Chance

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely. I am getting it done for free. I'm powdercoating some parts for the dyno owner's racecar, and he's gonna tune my bike. Work swaps are the way to go. I'll keep you updated and I'll post up the charts and map as soon as I can.

·
Registered
579 Posts
That 2 Bro's Canister looks bad @ss!!! Good luck with dyno runs..Keep us posted

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No prob scuzz. Thanks Shovelhead! I appreciate it. I come from racing street bikes, and cars... you can keep a road going machine looking sexy and clean. With this 4wheeler, I learned that no matter how much pretty stuff you put on it, the sand dunes make it look like I drove through a blasting box! I still like to have nice stuff though. I'm looking forward to getting a little more power out of her though. Anyone know what type of gains to expect? I just don't want to anticipate like 10 or 12 hp from a dyno tune and the big three, and end up with 6. I would like to have a ball park figure in my head before I get set on big numbers. If I go in thinking 5 and I make 9, I'll be relieved...unsatisfied but relieved!

·
Registered
528 Posts
let me know when you dyno it, i wanna swing by and watch.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Six or seven hp is a reasonable goal considering you have no header. Where are u getting it tuned and what type of dyno is it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im getting it tune at a shop called Total Performance Solutions. They have a Mustang Dyno. It should be pretty good. I haven't found any header pipes that are sold seperately. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. I'd like to get a manifold pipe, but I do love my Two Bros Exhaust, they just dont offer a full system. I would suggest the P1X tip though...that beast is loud!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Where are they located, I ask because I'm looking for a good tuner to do mine in a few weeks. There are no headers for the 2Bros, it will always limit your power because the midpipe is the same size as stock.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for that info smoOoth1. I actually did not realize that. It kinda makes me angry that I wasted the cash on the Two Bros!

Anyone interested in buying a black high heat powder coated Two Bros slip on! Anyway, Total Performance solutions is in Prairieville, LA. Its off of Abbey James Rd. I believe their website is www.tpsperformance.com. The owner's name is Benji. My little Powdercoating shop does tons of custom work for him and his customers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
how much for pipe?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.