Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way we can link this site to our blackberry's or I phones like facebook. It would be cool if we got a alert every time a new post or thread came up. It would also get everyone more invloved wich means more sponsors.:hey:

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
You might think it would be cool at first bu then you would get to hate some of the ramblings like in the "Random BS" thread.

What you would be looking for IMo is like a RSS feed, and to my knowledge that doesn't exist.

If you ever want to check pages and places for RSS feed you can go here and put in the URL.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
still it be cool to have a club700xx app and u could make money off it... id buy it

·
Registered
755 Posts
If your email is hooked up to your blackberry, which mine is, you already get emails the second they are sent. So if you subscribe to a thread and set it for instant, daily, or weekly email updates, it should send to your black berry too, i think???

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yea it would, and it does work because i subscribed to this thread and set it to email instantly and just got ur message on my blackberry tour.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Go under Setup in your blackberry, then email settings, then add the same email address that you have for club700xx.com and it should work.

·
Registered
755 Posts
u should get this on ur fone then haha

·
Registered
755 Posts
no problem

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.