Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dug this old relic out of storage. I haven't rode it for a long time. Had it in storage at my mothers for about 4 years, hauled it home cleaned the tank and carburator, charged the batt,(may need replaced). This old antique fired right up. It's a 1986 700 v-twin shadow. 8500 miles....... Paint by Art Attack Graffix in Erie Pa. Even went to the local notary and got a plate. Gonna ride it this year. been awhile since i rode street.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! Still looks sweet! Can't tell that it's that old.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
an unbelievable 24 years. Think my xx will still look that good in 24 years?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LOL! Doubt it since we ride them harder than our street bike

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks good. You should try to duplicate those ghost flames and get them for the xx. Have fun with her. About the xx looking that good after 24 years...... I think it will depend on which bike you ride through the trails more, the Shadow or the xx. LOL.:yay:

·
Registered
85 Posts
My 86 200x looked pretty nice once I replaced the rear fender and seat cover. It's possible for an ATV to still look nice after 20+ years but thats with keeping low hours on them. Really who doesn't want to ride their 700xx?? I however already have a set of front and rear fenders for mine. Just in case it hits that 20+ year mark and I need to replace plastic and such. Besides I got them both for less than $100 on Ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts