Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently there must be lots ore of our beloved 2008 700xx's available for sale. Honda has extended the $2500 bonus bucks offer.

Get $2,500 in Bonus Bucks!
Get $2,500 in Bonus Bucks - TRX700XXBonus Bucks offer is good with the purchase of new 2008 TRX700XX models. Bonus Bucks can only be used for purchases at the dealership and must be redeemed on the date of purchase. Offer has no cash value and is not transferable. Redemption value is not to exceed $2,500. Check with participating Honda Dealers for complete details. Offer good through September 30, 2010.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S. -- Don't mention this to my wife because I told her I had to buy it now because the offer was going away at the end of March.

LOL

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm sure it will continue until all the 08's are gone. If they drop that deal it will make it much harder to move them. If I could afford it I would buy another since the deal is still on.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm sure it will continue until all the 08's are gone. If they drop that deal it will make it much harder to move them. If I could afford it I would buy another since the deal is still on.
I don't know. I bought mine for $3999 at Apache Honda in Phoenix. They had TRX250s for $1995. They raised the prices on both $1000. I wnoder if we'll see any deals under 4 grand for the 700XX again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't know. I bought mine for $3999 at Apache Honda in Phoenix. They had TRX250s for $1995. They raised the prices on both $1000. I wnoder if we'll see any deals under 4 grand for the 700XX again.
Bought mine from Apache also while I was out in Vegas on a job. Ride Now in Vegas was still trying to pedal them for $1400.00 more than Apache.

·
Registered
228 Posts
They're starting to dry up. I would be surprised if it goes another month past April.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Bought mine from Apache also while I was out in Vegas on a job. Ride Now in Vegas was still trying to pedal them for $1400.00 more than Apache.
Yeah, $5400 OTD was the lowest I could get Ride Now to go. That was about 6 months ago. Vegas is notorious for high priced ATVs, though. I don't care for Ride Now much, either. They came to town a few years ago and bought out all the individually owned dealerships. Now all the dealers are Ride Now except for one. Every time I go in it takes 15 minutes to get someone to talk to me and then I usually end up leaving because they don't have what I need. They have to order 90% of their parts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
P.S. -- Don't mention this to my wife because I told her I had to buy it now because the offer was going away at the end of March.

LOL
Haha told me wife the exact same thing! Bought it on the 31st of Mar OTD $4106!!! We closed on our new house the following day:lmao:

·
Registered
671 Posts
They have to order 90% of their parts.
Yeah, and they charge 10 to 15% over retail for them, plus charge you a few bucks for shipping. Carter isn't much better. If I have to get more then $25 in parts, I just mail order them. I try to avoid all the dealers as much as possible here in Vegas.

I actually bought my 700XX from Ride Now last July since they were having there big fourth of July deal, got a decent deal back then, but I sure you could not get them to sell you one for 4,000 to 4,500 otd like some people are paying now.

If I could get one here in Vegas for around 4 grand, I would seriously think about buying another!

Doug

·
Registered
38 Posts
me and 3 friends bought ours 2 weeks ago, with the bonus bucks deal, and there is only one left in all of eastern nc, and another guy i work with is going to get it tomorrow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When we were in Vegas we found another accessory place off of Craig road just down from that Ride Now store. They looked like they were geared more towards the Banshee crowd more than anything but they had decent prices and they actually had some stuff in stock. The place kinda set back in a little plaza off the main drag.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ATV Cycle Sports. My dad went to school with one of the owners, Steve Abbot. It's a pretty cool place but they are geared more towards the performance side of things. They have a couple really nice built 450r for sale that I would love to have haha. There is also a Banshee with a 1300cc 'Busa engine it in, too. Pretty damn ridiculous. They charge a lot for shop work, though. They quoted me $1500 for parts and labor to put a 426 kit in my bike. Parts are like $500-$600 tops. No way I'm going to pay $900 for labor. Motorcycle Tire Center has always been good to me, been around forever, too. That's where I usually go for small part orders or materials. Other wise I just buy online.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts