Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, well i'm takin smooth's advice so hopefully i can get rid of these. lol

so, i have two kicker solobaric l7 twelves in a vented box for sell, not sure how much i want for em, so i'm open for offers. i'd probably consider tradin em for parts for the 700, but like i said, i'm open for offers. i can send pics of them if needed. one has a blown voice coil, but an audio shop can send it in to get fixed for pretty cheap. if you wanna trade for 700xx parts then i can add money with the speakers if needed, i just wanna get rid of em.

thanks,

Garrett

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, Nice. I'd actually be interested since I'm semi local. I'd need a starting price to work on this with you though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well there's two boys that live around me that want them too. one of em just wants me to trade him for different speakers, but i don't need any more speakers, i'm tryin to get rid of some. and the other boy only want to give me like 150 or 200, but i paid 400 for em so i kinda don't wanna give em up for half of what i paid for em you know, so i'm not sure but i'm open to offers

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
One of them has a burnt voice coil and the other is used, i'd jump on 150 if I were you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah, i might. would you want it?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
nice advice lol

id do it but I have other stuff I need to do first
plus they are a little big for my amp

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used a 500 watt 2 channel amp and they worked just fine, but if anyone wants em then they're still up for grabs.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts