Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my install about a week ago and figured i would let everyone know what a awsome kit this is. If you want cheap horsepower than this is what you need. really easy to install. I have never used nitrous before and this thing is so simple. really smooth power.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Very cool do you have any plans to add other mods to the engine?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably cam and piston near the end of the summer so I can run a 30 shot, right now i am running a 20 shot.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That's bad ass. Specially that arm/activate switch. I think this is what i'll use to shut my buddies up. lol

I guess one of those tanks is for fuel and one for nitrous?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pretty cool..... what is your thoughts on how it performs, seat of the pants feelings or maybe numbers? And if you dont mind, how much?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty cool..... what is your thoughts on how it performs, seat of the pants feelings or maybe numbers? And if you dont mind, how much?
I don't know what the numbers are, i want to get down to the dyno and see though. This kit performs flawless. I love it. You can feel that it is a lot faster, it sure gets to the rev limiter in 5th quick. I rode yesterday and sprayed in 3rd 4th and 5th and it was a completely different bike. It is a lot faster. The good thing is you don't have to make any changes to your fuel settings. I paid 550 for this kit with 2 bottles and a lot of extras from brettjsand2000 on this forum. a new kit is 800 from boss noss.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes the red bottle is nitrous and the aluminum bottle is 110 octane vp race fuel. I paid $8.68 for 1 gal and i don't think i will use that gallon by the end of summer.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you can get it here for $799 but you have to call them to order or you can go on google and type boss noss and find them on ebay for $759 but you have to make sure it is the new kit, but i think it is. they changed there smart box in 2010. As long as it is a single cylinder atv kit it will work on any 1 cylinder atv. http://www.bossnoss.com/applications.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts