Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The above says it... my plastics finally came in, after damn near a month wait... haha!!
To all the Pic hos, I am sorry, I will post when i pick up the boxes from my office!!
YAY!!!
Chris

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA!! here:

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to put a new skin on the seat... but I like it so far...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://www.maier-mfg.com/
Shipping for EVERYTHING is $158 so not cheap.
Tank costs $250 on ebay (free shipping)
Plastics cost $800ish (depending on colors)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
gonna be honest kinda hate you right now you beat me to it. lol just kidding very cool:rock::rock:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHA!!!! sorry Rem... but I had to do it... So... Am I one of a kind yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, that looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
How was the front piece to install. Noticed they have the safety logo on them which I was trying to avoid since I was going to install my decal on it. Really like the front piece.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
none of the stock brackets are there... but it fits ok... the stickers come off really easy, even the maier badge, which looks like a set badge is only a sticker..

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Lost? What do you mean by "none of the stock brackets are there" so how does it secure to the bike. I'm mainly looking towards the front fender, gas tank cover and top front cover, already have the scoop. How do they attach/secure themselves to the bike if there are not brackets?

Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
see the holes on the First, and second pics? they are on the bottom part near the bumper? Those replace the stock braces, there is a steel bracket that coennets from there to to the frame...

The nose is super easy (JUST DONT LOSE ANY BOLTS!!!) as for the tank cover... Sorry cant help there, went IMS.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
HAHA!!!! sorry Rem... but I had to do it... So... Am I one of a kind yet?
for now you are one of a kind.lol
the red seat has to go though. wich i think you said you were already changing

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
umm... sorry it just started to happen but dont worrie they wont be exactly the same. damn you making me spend money.lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hey u should give me them fenders....lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya, I gunna run a black seat with red gripper section in the middle... White Black and red trim is the look now... Red pipe, red hoses, when I get the money red houser stuff!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well got a reply back from Maier, guess they could not guarantee the fit so they cancel the order which is ok with me cause I sure would hate to fight the plastic off/on

Now I need to look for another plastic company that makes our model.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they fit, you just have to pretend you are are a gay masseur at the Provence town lotion fest! That is, start pushing and tugging them into place... but they fit!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
how can a company not guarantee your product will work??!!!... what kind of shit is that?... for that price, it better be freakin guaranteed... that's just bad rep for the company if you ask me...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts