Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i jus bought abrand new 2008 trx700xx from prestonsburg cycle center in prestonsburg, ky(the best honda shop in the world!!)... i bought it without even ridin it, i just loved the fact of having a racing atv that i could kill with, here in the mountains here in eastern, ky. the salesman( a family friend) told me it was the mast wicked atv he had rode and that they were on sale. i ended up financing a little over 7 grand, that included the atv, a 5 yr extended warranty, the theft warranty, a little over $1,000 worth of parts( HMF full exhaust- Power commander3- pro armour skid plate, grab bar and bumper) a performance plus package(20% off everything at the store for 1yr) a cover, and 2 free tune- ups. i rode it yesterday and it was the most fun on a bike i have had in a long time... ill try to get pics of it soon, its the black and grey version. i love it. if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next i would greatly appreciate it...

p.s. im geting a intake kit for it, but im not sure which one to get. i know velocity, modquad, and uni makes the kit for it, so any suggestions on which one is the best would be great

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the club! The black ones are sinister looking, and your mods make it so much more sinister.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club and the xx world Boomer 1.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Boomer...Yes you got the faster color for sho!!:yay:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome ,its going to be nice to have all those mods from the git go !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, i rlly wanted to get the big 3 but i didnt have cash at the time so i just bought the other stuff and financed it with my atv. so if anyone has any more suggestions on what else i can get for under $500 it would be great.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also guys, if u all would post some pics of ur rides it would be great. i rlly need some ideas on what to do next and to see how they look

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
OK. I'm going to quickly compile a list here of who I know to be in the area.

Red-N-BlackXX, CNC guy, Robotaz, 700woodsrider, boomer1, kygoat, 700ATP. Who am I missing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts