Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i jus bought abrand new 2008 trx700xx from prestonsburg cycle center in prestonsburg, ky(the best honda shop in the world!!)... i bought it without even ridin it, i just loved the fact of having a racing atv that i could kill with, here in the mountains here in eastern, ky. the salesman( a family friend) told me it was the mast wicked atv he had rode and that they were on sale. i ended up financing a little over 7 grand, that included the atv, a 5 yr extended warranty, the theft warranty, a little over $1,000 worth of parts( HMF full exhaust- Power commander3- pro armour skid plate, grab bar and bumper) a performance plus package(20% off everything at the store for 1yr) a cover, and 2 free tune- ups. i rode it yesterday and it was the most fun on a bike i have had in a long time... ill try to get pics of it soon, its the black and grey version. i love it. if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next i would greatly appreciate it...

p.s. im geting a intake kit for it, but im not sure which one to get. i know velocity, modquad, and uni makes the kit for it, so any suggestions on which one is the best would be great

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the club! The black ones are sinister looking, and your mods make it so much more sinister.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome ,its going to be nice to have all those mods from the git go !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, i rlly wanted to get the big 3 but i didnt have cash at the time so i just bought the other stuff and financed it with my atv. so if anyone has any more suggestions on what else i can get for under $500 it would be great.....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are some pictures in a few areas so you don't have to wait for someone to post in your thread. Click on the garage you can check out everyones mods there also in the throught the threads there are a ton! You can spend days looking through them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.