Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright heres the skinny. While i was ordering rims for my bike i was sent the wrong rims. When i talked to the online store i was told it was my fault because i didnt look at the invoice. The thing is i did the next day when i recieved it. Any ways i tried canceling them that day but it was to late. So now i can either sell them on E-bay or keep them. So heres the deal. They are front rims for our 700xx. They are ITP T9 Pro Series 10X5 with a 3+2 off set polished. The hole pattern is a 4/144. I would like to sell them as a set but might entertain single offers. Price is 62.50+shipping. I deducted a little from what i paid to off set your shipping cost. These rims have never been ridden on they are brand new. Any questions hit me up.

·
Registered
528 Posts
62.50 for both plus shipping? if so then i have first dibbs

·
Registered
330 Posts
So whats the matter with them? Are they the same thing i would need for my fronts or is offset different or something??

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nothings wrong i was just sent front rims instead of rear. and i believe everyone uses a 3+2 off set on the front. the rims are brand new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts