Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was gonna wait till i was 100% done but couldnt do that to you guys. it turned out so good after a long 3hrs i need to share it! hope you all like. oh also note the new cfiber upper frameguards!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Very Nice! Where do you get the piece to re-arange the dummy lights?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very nice remingtonsteel

·
Registered
217 Posts
Very, Very Nice!!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
awesome that looks sweeeet!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sweet Looking! Can't wait for the rest of my new plastic to show up so I can too install my graphics but I'll let the pros install them since I'm lousy at that.
Did you get your graphics from AMR, they are great!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet Looking! Can't wait for the rest of my new plastic to show up so I can too install my graphics but I'll let the pros install them since I'm lousy at that.
Did you get your graphics from AMR, they are great!
yeah there AMR and ive never been so intimidated by stickers before it was a pain in the A$$!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm diggin those carbon fiber frame gaurds!

·
Registered
302 Posts
looks pretty cool. i'm gonna have to get some for mine pretty soon. i got all kinda scuffs or scratches whatever you wanna call em to cover up, but its from woods ridin all the time. lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
looks pretty cool. i'm gonna have to get some for mine pretty soon. i got all kinda scuffs or scratches whatever you wanna call em to cover up, but its from woods ridin all the time. lol
thats EXACTLY why there on there.lol and they look hella bad a$$. they coved up 99% of the scratches

·
Registered
354 Posts
thats EXACTLY why there on there.lol and they look hella bad a$$. they coved up 99% of the scratches
sweet, mine will be totally different with the red, nice quad brah !!!

heres the ones imma gettin...matter of fact, about to hit buy it now, so nobody COPY !!! hahaha

·
Registered
354 Posts
yeah there AMR and ive never been so intimidated by stickers before it was a pain in the A$$!!
Yeah, they look fun to put on...i have done about a million graphics kits, seatcovers, vinyl and tint before, so i should be ok, but i have never seen a kit with so many damn pieces...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah that will look good on the red quad. i couldnt ever decide on a color so i just went with the murdered out black look

·
Registered
354 Posts
i love it all black man, i just got a good deal on the black and red one and i'm glad i did coz now we wont have 2 identical atvs, i'm going to get red a-arms eventually too, plus my hubs are already red...I think i'm going to powdercoat alot of my components like 1985 honda gold and maybe the wheels too, i mean all i see is black or silver, so honda gold, thats my style man

1 - 20 of 28 Posts