1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Header got your attention, didn't it? :lmao:

On with the show...

A Good Catholic Joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Your turn...

roadkill

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hahaha I love any joke against our shabby president putting it nicely :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
:lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today's entry has to go in the "dirty tricks" category.

Do you suspect or know that your wife/husband is cheating on you?
Are you planning on leaving her/him?
Well then, why not leave them a parting gift?

Collect some poison oak leaves... dry them and then crush them to a fine powder. Sprinkle that dust in your wife's/husband's underwear drawer.

Now, that's a gift that keeps on giving... kinda like a burrito fart that seems to just linger in a room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from a T.V. show last night.

Crimes have "official" names... like armed robbery, DUI, petty theft, etc.

They should have the official name of "What the fuck were you thinking" for those crimes that defy reason, logic
, common criminal sense, etc.
Last night there was a girl of 19 in the back of a police car and the cops were gonna give her a ride home after they arrested her boyfriend for DUI. On the cop camera, it shows her reaching into her purse, pulling out a beer and taking a drink... The cops saw all of this too and proceeded to put her in cuffs and instead of getting a ride home, she went to jail. Now I think that fits in that category.

roadkill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts