Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i broke my collar bone doing wheelies on friday!!felt like the bike was gona flip so i decided to save it and push it forward and tuck n rolled.n i broke my clavical bone in half haha.owell the 700 is still in working order n not even a scratch.thats love right there.o ya the 13t sprocket ios fuckin awesome :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
sweet hahaha. Be sure to do the PT they recommend. I've broken a lot, and I still have a permanent stage 4 clavicle seperation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shit hurts like hell n pops everytime i move..i wana get back on my damn quad right now though.it sucks seeing it in the garage.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
so i broke my collar bone doing wheelies on friday!!felt like the bike was gona flip so i decided to save it and push it forward and tuck n rolled.n i broke my clavical bone in half haha.owell the 700 is still in working order n not even a scratch.thats love right there.o ya the 13t sprocket ios fuckin awesome :)
Be patient my friend . I broke mine 5 years ago by a high flying 450r (Mine). I broke it twice being inpatient whilst trying to fix my 450r. I know what you feel and please let it heal properly and do some light exercises to keep the movement in your shoulder. If it hurts then you did too much.
This all I can pass on . :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts