Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new here, i have a Yamaha warrior at the moment but im selling it to buy a 700xx.. Ive always been a hardcore Honda fan, only reason why i chose the warrior was because of the deal i got, haha.

I have a few questions...
What type of tires do you guys use since the rear rim is 11 (i believe) im probably wrong :lol:

I heard they quit making the 700xx, is that true?

are they reliable?

does it have a large aftermarket?

sorry for all the questions!Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

They only made the 700XX in 2008 & 2009.
The aftermarket for these bikes are a little thin but there are some good parts available for them.
As for the rear tires you are very limited on what is available. Maxis & Kenda both make the 11" tires for these as well as the original Dunlops. Alot of guys swap the rear wheels with the ITP 10" wheels to get more tire options.

As for reliability I can't answer as mine only has around 25hrs on it. But it is a Honda and they usually have good reliability.

I also have an 1987 Warrior that I keep as a spare for my friends without quads to ride. There is way more available for the warrior because they made them for so many years.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Welcome to the Club. if you look here long enough you should be able to get a nicely modded out Trx700xx for around 4k. And that's a deal considering the after market parts added. To give you a idea look at this link, not sure if it ever sold.

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8149

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the club. I've had no problems on my xx and have had it a little over 2 yrs. Love the way it handles and rides, its a beast in the rough stuff. And don't knock the warrior, next to the xx, its the 2nd best Atv I have owned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys and trust me I'm not dissing the warrior. I love that bike!

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome man ull love the xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts