Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a nice long drive today..I finally brought the toy home........I cant wait to take it riding after I break in the motor properly......

I almost dont want to get it dirty.....

I literally went out to the garage 10 times just to look at it......I better savor the moment though...I am not getting anything else for a while....:D

I did buy a better rear grab bar at the dealership which I will install when it gets a bit warmer...

Here are some pictures...enjoy....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
soo new soo shiny part of me misses those days. congrads

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soo new soo shiny part of me misses those days. congrads
Nice XX, your going to have a lot of good times on it.

Thank You both........Yeah...I dont want to get it dirty....sooo shiny...looks to nice.....

I think I will have some good times on it...It feels very comfortable......better than my Raptor 700R...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Believe it or not it's more fun getting it dirty!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I agree with Bo...Just ride it like you would normaly. Maybe do a oil change early.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice!! Break it in the way you are going to ride it. Change the oil early - after first ride maybe.:hey:

·
Registered
984 Posts
There is a thread that discusses the break in process and how it is better to run the engine hard to increase ring pressure. can't remember all the specifics and I could not find the thread.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Looks Good - best to get pictures new because it won't stay that way for long! I too came from a 700R and this is a completely different beast. Much better for woods riding IMO.:tup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yes, Im not sayin to bounce the engine off the rev limiter everywere ya go but ride it like you normally ride a bike.

·
Registered
217 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts