Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my Browning Mirage compound package. I've hunted with it about 5 times. Everything is like new. Comes complete with carbon arrows, case, brand new string and setup by Neil's archery and more. At 65 pounds it has shot 265-280 FPS. These are very quiet and easy to shoot accurately.

$200 OBO.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Did you get something new? I just got my liscense, and bam, no damn DOE tags, bastards. I tried 7m and 7p. I will ask around for my buddies see if they are interested. What do you have for tips that will be included? Just get what info I can and I will let them know tomorrow when I get out of work.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't bought a new bow and may not. I'm thinking of using one of my long bows from now on. This comes with the field tips, but for a little more I could be talked into selling the Rocket broad heads I have also.

I shot a league with this one year and it's been in the woods about 5 times. Literally new. I have all the tags, manuals, etc from when I bought it brand new.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How old is it?
I couldn't find the original receipt. I'd guess 8-10 years. I know when I bought it I spent over $300 just for the bow. It was the fastest, lightest bow available at the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts