Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna start renting out budds creeks race track to play around with
and mayb start racing there..

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You should work on that sig, It's one of those unwritten rules of internet manners. Nothing is more aggravating then only be able to see three replies per page because someone has a 8" signature. The tiburon, f350, eclipse and roadrunner have no significance to the forum.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would nebody here b interested in goin to the track

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not to sure if there open on thursday but we can try. only thing sucks is two ppl on track at a time but then an again its safe for everyone n 8 hours is more then enough time on the trac

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
You should work on that sig, It's one of those unwritten rules of internet manners. Nothing is more aggravating then only be able to see three replies per page because someone has a 8" signature. The tiburon, f350, eclipse and roadrunner have no significance to the forum.
Damn dude, who pissed in you Corn Flakes today! LOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
667 Posts
women love my 8"!!!!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Especially with ones that have a suction cup on the bottom of them!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Damn dude, who pissed in you Corn Flakes today! LOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
If you would have seen it, You'd understand. It was twice as long as your too long sig :steamed:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
damn did you fall off the quad again? Your dazed & confused..:lmao::lmao::lmao:
No, He has a rear view mirror that say's " Objects may appear larger than they actually are " :lmao:
:D

·
Registered
667 Posts
that's Ok I pulled it out the other day and a girl asked me "who you going to please with that???" I said "ME!!!!!" LMFAO

·
Registered
667 Posts
No, He has a rear view mirror that say's " Objects may appear larger than they actually are " :lmao:
:D
Had to install it Bax, had to keep an eye on you while riding
LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts