Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured we should start a thread with all the new builds popping up. Please post your dyno sheets in "SAE" corrected #s only and a list of your mods.This is the only way to get a true idea how the builds compare. Please try to use the same for format i used for listing your mods, it will be easier to read. Thanks.
Let's keep this civil.... PLEASE keep the bs out of this thread!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
64.05HP/50.13tq- sb/ss, PCV, HDD +3 tb, 12:1 CP piston, Web 290 cam, +2 HDD/Cuervo head, Sparks exhaust.
67.03HP/50.72tq- sb/ss, 48mm lectron carb, MSD ignition and coil, 12:1 CP piston, Web 290 cam, +2 HDD/Cuervo head, Sparks exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
97.97HP/77.32tq- sb/ss, PCV, HDD +3 tb, 12:1 CP piston, Custom HDD nitrous cam, +2 HDD/Cuervo head, Boss Noss 20 shot, Sparks exhaust.
91.11HP/76.06tq- sb/ss, PCV, HDD +3 tb, 12:1 CP piston, Web 694 cam, +2 HDD/Cuervo head, Boss Noss 20 shot, Sparks exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
That build is going to be a beast:rock:

I hope so. I just dropped the XX off at fuel customs, I think I might get lucky and DL will stop by there and tune my bike for me. I think it will be next week before we get any numbers but I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I hope so. I just dropped the XX off at fuel customs, I think I might get lucky and DL will stop by there and tune my bike for me. I think it will be next week before we get any numbers but I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something.
Man I admire your determination! And your budget;)!!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
DL went over yesterday to tune the XX and had a ton of dyno issues...Got numbers from 65HP to 75HP so we will see if Garret can do anymore pulls with the dyno dialed in. I will let you know when I get some numbers to share. DL did say that the power curve looked good even on the 65HP pulls.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
DL went over yesterday to tune the XX and had a ton of dyno issues...Got numbers from 65HP to 75HP so we will see if Garret can do anymore pulls with the dyno dialed in. I will let you know when I get some numbers to share. DL did say that the power curve looked good even on the 65HP pulls.
Ok, thank you for sharing. Good luck and keep us updated!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.