Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Looking good! Those DG 6 pack racks are sturdy as can be. A little high for lift points, if you get the quad hung up. But atleast it won't fall apart when you pull on it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the same rear rack and it works great. I found a battery box that fits in it perfectly for hauling a few tools and other small necessities.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I found mine on amazon. Ebay usually has some too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was at my local honda dealership today looking at a honda accessories catalog and noticed that they still offer the aluminum front and rear bumpers as well as nerf bars and aluminum skid plates for the 700XX. Prices were the same as ebay.
I thought that was interesting being that the 700XX has been out of production for almost 10 years.

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
I was at my local honda dealership today looking at a honda accessories catalog and noticed that they still offer the aluminum front and rear bumpers as well as nerf bars and aluminum skid plates for the 700XX. Prices were the same as ebay.
There was a Honda dealer on EBay that had a bunch of stock, selling for like half price. Like nerfs for $125 a-arm guards for $45. But he has sold out. Hard to believe a dealer still has this stuff taking up shelf space.

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Complete. Skid Plate and Nerf Bars too
Can’t wait to play
Looks like your ready to hit the trails! What brand are the nerfs? And what skid plates did you go with? Also wondering if you have the a-arm guards? It's a shame PRM stopped making the parts for our quad.

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Holly shit is your quad on the OEM tires? And they appear to have lots of tread left! Also fyi the fronts are swapped, tread design is backwards, but you may have done that on purpose, idk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’m short on the A Arm guards. Hard to swallow the price tag.

I did Honda Skid plate with Alba bars
I’ll keep watching eBay and my boys at Toledo Honda may help me out in some way. It’s been a long time but so glad to be back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good eye Quick. OEM rubber til I decide what I want next. We always used ITP in the past but.... just another question for all.

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
I'd say you got a pretty low hour quad then, going by the tires. As far as replacements go, with rears your limited. Unless you go to a 10" wheel. I love the GBC XC Master tires. They run around $220 a set.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hopefully going to pick up next week .. apparently it’s been to the workshop and back for oil changes - although they want 6900CAD might have to work on that !

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Wow that is a great find! Where is this dealer located? I know others gave up looking for new back in 2012 or so.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Up in Vancouver BC. There’s a lot more use for 4x4 here and not so much the sport. I owned one in the uk best bike I ever had so to own one new would be a dream.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts