Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to Busco Beach Tuesday, It is a great place to ride for all riders they have over 1800 acres of trails, MX track,Kid's MX track,Sand Dunes, wooded river trails, Major Mud pits, Snorkle Ponds, Drag strip, and much more!!! They also have Gen. Store, gas,Parts Dealer,Jet Ski & ATV Rentals, Tent camping and RV hook ups. If you havn't been it is worth the trip to NC it would make a great Vacation for ATV lovers. They are having a drag race this weekend with a 3000$ purse I belive.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have more photos if anyone is interestd I will E-mail them to you. They also have a web-site Buscobeach.com , and lots of Video's on youtube

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are a few photo's of the MX track Took these with my phone so was able to get full track, track is to big for 1 pic " the big double is not part of the track" the 2nd pic

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah we have had a lot of rain and the river flooded alot of the trails it is dry'n out nice for now.

·
Registered
505 Posts
If you go....I will see you there for the drag race:hey: I will be staying in a camper in slot 14, right at the beginning of the drag strip, come by and say hello...would like to meet some of you from the forum.

Jeff

·
Registered
505 Posts
I just talked to Daniel who is running the race, it is a 80% payout on a $10 buy in not $3000, any questions can be directed to BuscoBeach.com forum under ATV drag racing topic or call Daniel direct at 1-919-624-9513.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i wanna go i wanna go! damn clear across the country drive!:steamed:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
that place looks awsome i wanna go too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
U should all come it is great! The pics don't even do it justice, It does get packed on the weekends but it's a hell of a party!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I would love to go there but thats too long of a drive for one day of riding. Would have to bring some beer and a sleeping bag for that trip!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Party at Busco This Weekend 3/26-3/28 It's going to be a blast hope to see u all there Remington U r welcome to stay at our place if u can get here:steamed:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
would love to this weekend but doing the family thing in PA this weekend leaving very early in the am... but when I get back I'm going to clean up the 700xx and bruteforce and head out to Busco so y'all let me know when your going I'll be ready. Hey Scuzz it's starting to dry up ready for another ride?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just let me know when and Im there like I said it's only about a 40min ride for me slick:hey:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Chad give us some info on how the big party went ? Is is drying up some now? I want to go so bad.. hopefully in a week or 2 for sure..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Party at Busco This Weekend 3/26-3/28 It's going to be a blast hope to see u all there Remington U r welcome to stay at our place if u can get here:steamed:
lol would love to but i think its about a three day drive damn it.:steamed::eek:hno:.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Remington, maybe we could set up a relay for you..You take your xx about 250 miles to next closest member, then they do same , and on , & on. The XX could be in NC in in like a week or so then you could just fly in for the weekend.... ride like hell, go home & the following weekend you could see your XX again...That would work wouldn't it?? LMAO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.