1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
nice video. looks like fun! i wish we had some trails like that around here.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Ok , I think I have found "Paradise". MX track , drag strip ,lots of trails and water to try and skim across with Nickelback. Great vid buddy. :thanks:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Thanks for posting the video Joe my favorite part is at 7:30 and then again at the last minute of the video. Had a blast man hope we can do it again sometime.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uploading another part of the day, should be ready about 30 minutes. If you do buy one, get the HD version, picture quality is much better.
Had some extra clips so I'm cool, Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Nice. . . We were really moving through the woods it was a good time.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Thanks for posting the video Joe my favorite part is at 7:30 and then again at the last minute of the video. Had a blast man hope we can do it again sometime.

Nice videos and btw what was that partial eclipse of the sun?

x2 on the 7:30 that wheelie was sweet, you were hauling the mail.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Haha thanks man, I don't think there was an eclipse just glare from the sun.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
M Quick, all the go pros do that when the sun is visible, it is part of the filtering of it. Kinda weird, but looks cool. Nice videos Joe. I need to ride soon, Have to burn up the rest of my vacation days from last year.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chuck, get in touch with Nicky, they're suppose to come down sometime this spring, perhaps you could make it down here at the same time.

M Quick> That's the GoPro filtering the sun out.

Yeah! My forearms were tight during the second video, felt like Popeye's forearms, lol!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't think they do come with sw but you can do a google search for "video editing" and there should be some that are free to use. I use AVS but I paid for it since I also use it for other media applications.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is basically the same video as earlier except that I used Windows Live Movie Maker which is free software to edit and to upload on YouTube, so you could use this software to edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1La2B4_bEk0

1 - 20 of 29 Posts