Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i finally got around to advertising my ds650 to sell, ive been looking at the 700xx for a while now and really want one, i really want the 09 in black and gold just because of the looks but theyre doesnt seem to be many 700xx's around in any color. but anyway, any difference in 08 and 09? anything i need to pay extra attention to when buying?
thanks
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
There isn't any difference between the '08 and '09 except for that additional color choice of all black for the '09. Black and gold isn't one of the color choices for either year. Both years offer black and red, black and silver and all black in the '09.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
fraiolib,
The 09 has what is referred to as ghost graphics. It isn't really gold but is a massively subdued graphic buried in the black finish. It is real cool. I sure hope you find one. By-the-way where are you located? Some new ones are still available in Southern Cal.
Sid

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fraiolib,
The 09 has what is referred to as ghost graphics. It isn't really gold but is a massively subdued graphic buried in the black finish. It is real cool. I sure hope you find one. By-the-way where are you located? Some new ones are still available in Southern Cal.
Sid
ha nope in upstate NY theirs one near by asking 5k for it, just gotta sell my ds first

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats on your new XX, you will love the thing!

I wish I could buy an XX still in the crate and put it up as an investment. An 86 Honda 350X Three wheeler still in the crate recently sold for nearly 100K. I think people will recognize that the 700XX was a leap forward in the not so distant future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.