Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rid of my 700XX. I only had it for a little over a year, but I traded a guy that lives near me for a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600. Its almost the exact opposite of the trade I made to get the XX in the first place. I traded my 2005 GSXR 750 last summer. I didn't expect to miss my motorcycle this much, and once I got used to the 700XX, I realized it just wasn't the quad for me. I loved the power of the XX, but I missed the handling of the Z400. I definitely had fun with the 700 while I had it, but it just wasn't the machine for me. Even though the motorcycle season is over, I would be putting the XX away for winter too, so I'm not really missing anything right now anyway. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed with me. So, with that being said, what do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
good luck dont ge t killed on it i know a lot of young people dont respect the rice rockets and they drive them while intoxicated hate to see you go another one bit the dust hell its too cold to ride rice rockets this time of year! good luck at least you still have your rincon!:xx:

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Looks like a clean bike, whats the mileage on it? It's 2 years newer than the 750 you traded a year ago, hoping a lot less miles than the 2005 model since your down 150cc with the 600 now.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck dont ge t killed on it i know a lot of young people dont respect the rice rockets and they drive them while intoxicated hate to see you go another one bit the dust hell its too cold to ride rice rockets this time of year! good luck at least you still have your rincon!:xx:
I know what you mean. But I wanted a ricer, not to go fast, but to have a great handling motorcycle. I've ridden the cruiser, but they just aren't for me. The ones in my price range to not handle well, don't have the power when you need/want it, don't stop nearly as quick, and unusual as it seems, I am more comfortable on them. I don't drink and ride/drive. If I drink, my wife drives, or vise versa. And, I only rode the 700 once last winter anyway.

Looks like a clean bike, whats the mileage on it? It's 2 years newer than the 750 you traded a year ago, hoping a lot less miles than the 2005 model since your down 150cc with the 600 now.
We'll see how it compares. The 06/07 600/750 are supposed to be a completely different bike than the 04/05's. It's supposed to be one of those, what the previous model didn't do/have, this one does. But, we'll see.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
oh heck just tryin to look out for you its like family leaving all you members are like family! good luck in your new ventures!:xx:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Farewell 700xx - you wont be forgotten. . .

Glad you had fun on your 700xx.

Personally, I think your new ride is missing something. . . Maybe a RED seat or some GHOST graphics. :lol:

Good luck with your new ride!

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Glad you had fun on your 700xx.

Personally, I think your new ride is missing something. . . Maybe a RED seat or some GHOST graphics. :lol:

Good luck with your new ride!
Yea that's it he needs some hand-guards on that bike!

·
Registered
258 Posts
congrats on the new bike i miss my 700xx but i love my new bike i know its no gsxr 600 but i love my 2011 CBR 250rr ride smart ride safe. plan on upgrading when the CBR 500 comes out next year

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I guess I'll be on my way. Most likely won't be posting on here. I only had the XX for a little over a year, so whatever info I had to share on it, there are more of you guys that know more on it to help out the newbies. Take care guys, have fun.

·
Registered
407 Posts
be good man and ride safe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts