Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all of the stock cables on the 700XX long enough to use a 2” riser and aftermarket handlebars? If not, which cables would have to be replaced, and what aftermarket company do you recommend I go with?

Thank You for your hlep!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I

did a 1 inch riser and Flexx Quad racer Hi bars...its stretches the wires more then Brake and Throttle lines. You would have to fine alot of slack by cutting zip ties farther down the frame.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let’s say I want to keep the wires where they are along the frame, what are my other options for making this work? Do I splice and extend them, or is there a kind of extension kit? I wonder how Matlock did it on his 700XX?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I'm using the TrailTech riser with Tusk Fat bar and the cables were long enough. Sad part is that with the Trail Tech Riser, you have to remove the plastic cover so your cables are visible.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am using the TrailTech riser as well and the pro taper contour highbend and raptor bend were to high when you turned the wheel the cables were to tights. I am selling a set of x-bars, I have high and mid bend for them. The high bend is brand new never used and the mid bend has been used for 4 months bye me and works fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts