Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some riding partners in the area. I'm down with any terrain. Track, trail or dunes. Doesn't matter as long as I'm riding!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn, nobody from Colorado?
Alright, how about this, anybody that wants to ride this area, but lives out of state can crash at my place for free. I live in Old Town where all the action is. CSU and the downtown bar scene is within walking distance. It would be cool to show somebody around who has never been to the Rockies.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Pueblo but a new baby is hosing me till about September, I am itching to go

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Pueblo but a new baby is hosing me till about September, I am itching to go
Just one of the million reasons I chose a visectomy a decade ago! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey you know I'm up for riding but currently deployed. When I do get back home (Colo) I usually bring both my quads 700XX and 4X4. Alot of my riding is mostly down South near Del North and the mining trails.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What about that burn area in High Park near Ft Collins where the fire took out about 52,000 acres. I am sure that would make for some interesting trails and exploring. I think the smoke jumpers or firefighters made some trails up there to clear paths. Not sure how welcome of a site it would be but would be interesting to try out.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if they made many new trails, but there are some through its path. Might be a depressing ride though. Not that it will discourage me from them. Actually they may be closed for a bit. I know that the hiking trails in those parts are shut down for safety reasons. Lots of rock slides.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Labor day is a couple weeks off. Looking for riders who want to do the Northern Colorado area. I am planning on either Walden or the hundreds of miles by Red Feather Lakes. Figure I'll camp too. Any takers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts